PCV Driver Monday to Friday
Courtney Buses have exciting opportunity for a PCV Driver to operate at one of our prestige off sites. You will join us on a full-time permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary.
The Ideal candidate would live in or around the Whitchurch area and operate a one vehicle operation from the Bombay Sapphire distillery to Overton and Micheldever train stations. You would need to be smart, reliable and customer focused.
Come and be part of an award-winning Company and become one of our valued members of staff.
What we’re looking for in our PCV Drivers:
- Hold a valid PCV licence
- Have a current driver CPC card
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Enjoy driving, working with people and have a polite and courteous manner with customers
Benefits of becoming one of our PCV Drivers:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Company sick pay (after qualifying period)
- We are an accredited CPC school and CPC is included as part of the package
- Free uniform
- Free staff travel for you and your immediate family
- Friendly working environment.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our PCV Drivers, then please contact:
Nick West – Staff Manager on 01184 676 411
We’d love to hear from you!